Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

General Dentside Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
And a potential way would have been selling is truck. So maybe God did want him to sell his truck.

Nope, The Lord will Bless him in some way so he won't have to sell his beloved truck. In my opinion, NO BILL, is more important than a DentSide. smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nope, The Lord will Bless him in some way so he won't have to sell his beloved truck. In my opinion, NO BILL, is more important than a DentSide. smilieFordlogo

Ladies and gents...take a look at this here prophet. And wait 10-20 years before you open your mouth on what bills are and are not more important than a dentside. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I need to throw on my boots because you're spewing again.

To help me out my friends gave me their old vehicles so I could sell them for money.

No Imaginary guy in the sky had anything to do with it.

Isn't your Daddy teaching you anything about life ?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

You are so clueless. But at least we know your Dad put his money toward bills and didn't waste it on anything like condoms... :rolling laugh:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
YelloThumbUp

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
A little thing called responsibility..... He needs to learn it! Perhaps someday when he grows up (if he does!) and has to pay his own bills he'll figure it out. Until then.... just a child....
Dak

gsxr1238

Be fast.....or be last.
Sage advice from a fifteen year old.As usual Anthony,you go to the well of your vast experience in dealing with problems in the real world.You are in for a great many surprises if you live to see adulthood.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
When you need money, you need money, That's all their is to it.
You do what you can to get the money to pay your bills, or debts, etc...

So what do you do when you need money Anthony

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
So what do you do when you need money Anthony

You do what you have to do to get money, Sell somethin'...etc...
Ever hear the old sayin' "where there's a will, there's a way" or "where there's a will, I wanna be in it"

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
If your family hasn't helped you fix that SCS yet,I doubt they'll leave you anything in the will.Don't get your hopes up.

It's really his dad's truck and from all the pictures it looks like it just sits rusting away at some motel. Prostitutes probably make some extra cash on the front seat. They also have some old Chevy truck now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts