Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Finally got my crewcab!!

Thanks Buck. Great day today here so I laid down some primer. One step closer to paint.

img00156200911081417.jpg

img00157200911081445.jpg

I'm impressed. You do good work, and the truck looks great so far. The pace your working at is incredible. Can't wait for updates!

smilieFordlogo

Thanks everyone. I'm highly motivated on this project, far more than what I was when I did the Bronco. I've always wanted a crew and this is the first so that might be the reason.

Looking good. Was wondering are you painting the inner fenders, firewall the same body color?

Inner fender wells are probably going to be silver. Cowl is going to be the color of the truck and the lower part of the firewall is either going to get bedlined or rust proofed.

The weather has been great for the last week so I decided to get back to work on it. I got the metal etch primer covered with some gray primer. I have some more final sanding to do on the inside and then it is ready for sealer and paint. I decided to spray the color myself after all. If the weather cooperates it won't be to much longer till it is in color.

It's nice to see it all one color finally even if it is just primer. Underside of the hood and engine compartment will get a full detail before it is done.
dsc03707.jpg

After a long day of sanding. I wet sanded the hood and fenders and the cab and doors were dry sanded.

dsc03708.jpg

dsc03721.jpg

dsc03724.jpg

Interior
dsc03710.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Can't wait to see the final product. I'm also glad to see you got that ultra rare NOS sport driving stool.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
HE HE HE Must be spring the project r out .....

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That is looking great!

OK, finally some color. Finish the cab and doors tommorow.

Went with a base coat clear coat.

dsc03738.jpg

dsc03758.jpg

dsc03757.jpg

dsc03752.jpg

dsc03763.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It's absolutely ridiculous the kind of work you do. I'm really anxious to see this thing done.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
OK, finally some color. Finish the cab and doors tommorow.

Went with a base coat clear coat.

I have a feeling I've said this before, but I really, really dig that color. Looks great.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Looks great . Looking forward to more .

Ford Truck Articles