Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Favorite mod

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Then why haven't you ordered your FTF sticker yet? 'toetap'

Cuz I don't put stickers on my rides[confused] I don't need no stinkin stickers[confused] I recruit enough as is[confused]

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Chris...that actually looks pretty cool, and not ghey like some stickers.

Pay no attention to him Ben, Chris has just been in a bad mood ever since he was told he couldn't have a mauve sticker smilieneenar

Yeah I know...I bet that really effect Chris' psyche. PS...I never pay him any attention, except for when he tells me cats don't like peanut butter...that was a useful tip.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Lockers and gears.
I like everything I did.... headers, tach, mechanical oil gauge, bed lined the interior, wheels and tires, lift, etc....

i would have to say my 501 stroker/gearvenders over drive combo with the ability to "split" my gears 6 speeds/6200 rpm and no speed limiter dont know how fast this truck would go [the look on the guys face beside me "priceless" as he gets his hemi 300c with the 425 ass kicked

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I was just stating that the sticker is the best mod put on my truck.ANDDDDD, my sticker added about 30 HP. Gun runners and Fords. AH!, what a life.

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
There are actually 2 things I think were the best for my truck. The HD70 rear and with the 3:53s, and the sound deadening insulation under the new carpet and in the door panels. I LOVE the surround sound system and can actually hear it now!
Dak

There are actually 2 things I think were the best for my truck. The HD70 rear and with the 3:53s, and the sound deadening insulation under the new carpet and in the door panels. I LOVE the surround sound system and can actually hear it now!
Dak

x2 with the sound deadening insulation. really helped a lot...I still can't hear my stereo with all the noise the swampers make though!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts