Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Favorite mod

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
whats the best thing you have done to your truck. i figure after 30+ years, all of us have something thats isnt stock.

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
I've got alot that isn't stock anymore,but if I had to choose just one thing as my favorite......it would have to be the Hella vision plus headlamps!

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
I know the feeling Matt....ol 2HI was the same way!! It's $$ well spent

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
When I first saw this title, I thought it was going to be about our favorite MODerator...phew I'm glad I don't have to decide, I woulda picked the lesser evil. However, I'd say my favorite mod is an upgrade to the cam, followed closely by a 4bbl setup upgrade, then followed by a header upgrade.

The sleeping bed I built (for $20.00) in the bed of my truck.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
My roof lights that I got back from Mil1ion awhile back. It was tough drilling that first hole in my perfect roof though.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
My roof lights that I got back from Mil1ion awhile back. It was tough drilling that first hole in my perfect roof though.

did you install the hood mount tach??

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

I bet that was one of the toughest things you've ever done. I know there are a lot of things I refrain from doing for fear of screwing up my truck.

did you install the hood mount tach??

I didn't even notice that. 73F100...where did that tach come from? And as Chris said, what's the deal with hood mount tachs...any reason you decided to go with it?

You should have seen me go off the deep end when the Trailer hitch installer drilled ONE little hole on my dash to install the trailer brake controller.

Lucky I went by the truck when I did.

He said everyone else installs it there.

I told him I STRICTLY stated to the counter guy to mount it on the flat surface on the dash lip left of the steering column.. and NOT ON THE DASH SURFACE.

My trailer hitch install then became...... free

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Tex...someday I'm gonna do that upgrade...from HIPO parts right? About how much time did it take you. How was your housing...brittle or decent?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts