Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Favorite mod

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
SUHWEET...great write up Tex...repped ya for it.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Guys it is just my Autometer temp. gauge not the tach LOL. If someone wants to steal it then I guess they need it more then I do :) Also I put it out there because I had it like that on my old Dodge because there was no room for it and I liked it out there. Plus it leads to fun conversations like this. If you look near it inside you can see my monster tach safely in there by the steering wheel.

Last edited:
well, since its the only real mod ive done other than a stereo and wheels and tires, Id have to say the Hella halogens in the stock position. Its a HUGE improvement.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Guys it is just my Autometer temp. gauge not the tach LOL. If someone wants to steal it then I guess they need it more then I do :) Also I put it out there because I had it like that on my old Dodge because there was no room for it and I liked it out there. Plus it leads to fun conversations like this. If you look near it inside you can see my monster tach safely in there by the steering wheel.

thats cool. i didnt notice the tach by the wheel. ever thought of putting more gauges on the hood?

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
I guess I'd have to say the the "entire restore of the truck" which isn't done yet. The truck basically came out of the trees and was nothing but a junkyard truck when I got it. I'd like to also say the 521 I put in it, but since I haven't driven it yet, I'm not sure exactly what it'll do.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
I guess I'd have to say the the "entire restore of the truck" which isn't done yet. The truck basically came out of the trees and was nothing but a junkyard truck when I got it. I'd like to also say the 521 I put in it, but since I haven't driven it yet, I'm not sure exactly what it'll do.

its going to kick chevy @$$
I can read the future, trust me!!!!!!!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

Well you could all ways give it to me and I'll let you know how well it dose ;)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
its going to kick chevy @$$
I can read the future, trust me!!!!!!!

Ain't that the truth...I'm drooling and so anxious for it to get done, and it isn't even my truck...haha

Well you could all ways give it to me and I'll let you know how well it dose ;)

but it's not a short bed...haha

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
It just sucks playing the waiting game. The weather up here sucks so bad that even if I had it done to drive, I wouldn't be able to anyway.........well I could, but the salt on the roads just turns the vehicles white up here and I'm not going to get ANY salt on this truck.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
well.. the best mod im doing now is installing a brand new 5.0 HO with an mild cam in my truck :)

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
gay what is this word?
Are you referring to mauve?
:D
My favorite mod, is not buying a chevy.
My exhaust.
and my tires...
I think they really set the truck off.
Dont look right with other tires on it now. :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I know what the hell the NRA is :p It's just I thought he was asking about some body's sticker :)
Speaking on the NRA I have a shirt autographed by the NRA man him self :D

Ford Truck Articles