Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Drivers lisense test

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Missed this one all together! Congrats bud! Driving is alot of fun. PLAYING makes it MORE fun! LOL

Heck, yeah it does!

Don't plan on doing to much playing in a 93 Lumina, but probably will in the Bronco.

If I break my stuff, I don't mind as much as if I break my parents stuff, and our main vehicle on top of that. Not saying I don't run it harder than they do, though.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Heck, yeah it does!

Don't plan on doing to much playing in a 93 Lumina, but probably will in the Bronco.

If I break my stuff, I don't mind as much as if I break my parents stuff, and our main vehicle on top of that. Not saying I don't run it harder than they do, though.

One thing I remember when driving others stuff. ITS NOT MINE! I can fix my own chit but I would feel bad if I broke there stuff.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
One thing I remember when driving others stuff. ITS NOT MINE! I can fix my own chit but I would feel bad if I broke there stuff.

Exactly! It bugs the crap out of me to see my friends drive other peoples stuff (including their parents stuff) into the ground... Just because they don't have to fix it.

I've been brought up to respect peoples things, and expect you to do the same to my stuff. I can drive the crap out of it, abuse it, or whatever... but don't let me catch you doing it. Because I know your probably not the one that's gonna be fixing it when it tears up... I am.

EDIT: I normally don't let people drive my stuff either.... perfect example is a good friend of mine let her BF driver her car, he lost control coming over a hill and hit somebody head on... He didn't pay for anything, her dad did. and he dumped her not two weeks later...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts