Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Drivers lisense test

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
well, I passed!

As long as you have under 6 points against you (I think?), you pass....and I had zero! smilietease

Went and got me added to the insurance policy today also, so I can legally drive on my own now... better watch out ya'll! smilieeatndrink

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Congratulations, Tyler!!! :wavey:

Are you gonna drive to school today? :scratch: If you do, don't park in the faculty lot... :rolleyes:

When's the first "road trip" north to Frakes? [confused]

smilieeatndrink

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
let me know when your heading for the eastern boarder of va so i know when to drive my truck instead of the stang lol...

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Congrats Tyler! Now you can drive Brads truck, instead of just sitting there. ;)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Working on the work truck. That sounds like twice the work. No thanks. I'm working on a beer.

Blade

Backwoods boy
already told ya congrats! should be gettin my job soon (if i ever get the time to get the application) then we can meet up in Jellico!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Congratulations, Tyler!!! :wavey:

When's the first "road trip" north to Frakes? [confused]

smilieeatndrink

Thanks, and Probably in a few months... I made my first solo trip today, to church and back (about 10minutes each way...) with no issues at all.

Definitely makes me wanna get the Bronco more now... I hate driving that Lumina.
Way to go Tyler.....many more firsts will follow

Thanks, and I hope so..

EDIT: Now this means your the one that gets to run to the store to pick up the bread or milk...

Yep, I realize that... and I'm ok with it. I enjoy driving... smilieeatndrink

Congrats Tyler!

Drive Safely,Watch out for the police,and drunk motorists like Tony.

x2 on that :rofl2: And congrats!smiliegitrdone

Yep, definitely gonna have to watch out for the police... they where out everywhere today when we was running some errands. Didn't see any when I was out on my own though... luckily.

already told ya congrats! should be gettin my job soon (if i ever get the time to get the application) then we can meet up in Jellico!

Sounds like a plan... I'll try to get as much driving in as I can, so they will trust me driving that far.

Hopefully they will within a month or so.. [confused]

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Missed this one all together! Congrats bud! Driving is alot of fun. PLAYING makes it MORE fun! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts