Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

DNFXDLI's 79 F150 Build Part1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Can you say expensive????

Building something comparable would be more expensive..I've seen them go for as little as $1000 that need a bit of patching work.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Building something comparable would be more expensive..I've seen them go for as little as $1000 that need a bit of patching work.

If I owned the house I am in, I would most likely do it. But I don't know how long we will be here before moving.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
Find a trucker that is empty, that is what a lot of guys do here.

that's what my dad did. don't know how much he paid, but he is cheap as all hell, so it couldn't have been much.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Local zoning laws can be a problem.

That is true here. Use to be you could put a nice recliner or love seat on your front porch to sit in. Not anymore they will give you a ticket and so many days to get rid of it.

fatdan460

BANNED IN MOST PLACES
That is true here. Use to be you could put a nice recliner or love seat on your front porch to sit in. Not anymore they will give you a ticket and so many days to get rid of it.

i've been seeing ridiculous ordinances like that popping up around here. like you can't have a b b q grill with in 20 ft of a curb. what if you don't have a backyard? no grilling at all?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
If people would pay more attention to the ballot and their local politicians, there would be no such thing as stupid ordinances, unless the government went behind our backs more than they already do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts