Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

I know the feeling. Had a few minutes between meetings, so thought... hmmm, how can I spend it doing something productive?? I know - check the Truck Boards!!

Anyway, yes, getting final things put together for PA. Looking forward to meeting everybody (well, MOST everybody!!)

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
hahaha You'll be fine up there and have a good time. Wish Kevin and I were going now but oh well, there's always next year!

Shame. But I do understand. Thankfully I've connected with some of the peeps from the MD side, so I think I'll have plenty to keep me occupied while I'm there.

TazDevil07

Oh yeah, those are good peeps. Bud is hysterical! Love him! And Jr is on here (sometimes) too. Haven't seen him in awhile though. Oh take lots of pics and come here to detox!

Yep - those are the main 2 who have taken me "in from the storm" so to speak. Will absolutely share the love (& pics) when I get back.

Back to work for now...

TazDevil07

Have a good one. I better get back to work and listening to the race! WOOT!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Congrats on TOTM Brenda

TazDevil07

Thank you! Wasn't that nice of them. I think the "powers above" just wanted to "blind" people when they came to the site! hahaha

I actually posted it up with the link on a few truck sites I frequent so maybe, just maybe it'll generate some more members. Also changed my myspace avatar to the FTF logo! WOOT! :beer:

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
sweet deal!! TOTM, arent you cool! :cooldude:

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
just ordered me some TWENTIES!!!! now im ballin!

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
Awesome! congrats on TOTM!

TazDevil07

just ordered me some TWENTIES!!!! now im ballin!

WTF? ballin....that word cracks me up. Sounds soooo dirty!
41.gif

Hey Anthony! Whats up!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
just got me a set of these, for the whopping price of 293 for the set!! brand spanking new, sometime i love the military!!

ASA20JH8.jpg

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Nice Bobby. They should look good on your truck.

TazDevil07

Great wheels Bobby! Can't wait to see em on the Ranger!

Morning folks. I'm home sick. Some kind of virus. This sucks!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
That sucks Brenda. Hope you get better soon.

TazDevil07

Thanks Bill. Just one of those things ya know. Either a 24 hour bug or maybe the change in my diet. Oh well. At least I finally made it to the couch.

Whats going on in your world?

Ford Truck Articles