Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
You guys suck. I'm stuck working 10 hrs today, 10 hrs tomorrow, and 8 hrs on Saturday. In addition to the 10 I worked Monday, 10 Tuesday, and 10 Wednesday.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
not sure yet.. i think i have to go to BWI to get my new supervisor. but we shall see.. as for the half days, yeah they make up for the 6 days a week 14 hour days in the sand box..

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
not sure yet.. i think i have to go to BWI to get my new supervisor. but we shall see.. as for the half days, yeah they make up for the 6 days a week 14 hour days in the sand box..

Bobby I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just jealous thats all. If I offended you then next time we have a meet you are at you can :slap: or :hammer: or :nutkick: me. But I :bowdown: to you for your service and next time we get together drinks are on me. :beer: beer drinking smilie

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
na im not offended, takes a lot more then that.. but im down for drinks! haha ..

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
good lord whats up with the africa heat here in DE its hottttt!!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Yeah but after that rain it feels so much better.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
look just cuz you got that snazzy retirement pin and a paycheck doesnt mean anything..

Pony Hauler

Delaware Chapter member
look just cuz you got that snazzy retirement pin and a paycheck doesnt mean anything..

It just means I have done my time in the sand box and other unmentionable countries. smilieneenar

Morning everyone... I need to get out and change oil and rotate tires on a certain persons yellow beast, all while she is still laying in bed.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
yeah good point.. we had a cool retirement yesterday! TSgt Randy Gardner, he got a purple heart back in 06.

as for changing oil and rotating tires, sucks!! did that last week but atleast that was my own truck!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
im bored !! had to get up at 0445 to drive to philly ehhhh.. anything goin on in this state other then the fair ??

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Morning everyone! WOOHOO!! Did ya'll see Delaware representing on the homepage! :rolleyes:

TazDevil07

Holy flying cow dung!! LMAO Is it? Can it be? Arlene? I don't think you'll find "that kind" of drama and bs here! :rolleyes:

TazDevil07

Hey girl! Glad to have ya. Oh, I'm at work, bored. I have something to do that I really don't wanna do! hahaha How bout you? Getting all ready for Carlisle?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts