Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
12.gif

TazDevil07

Nope, I don't wanna. And its gonna rain the rest of this week so no sense. I'm chilling with some night time soap and getting ready to get my arse in gear to watch the Bachlorette. :cool:

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Well if you ever want to wash a truck you can feel free to wash mine. It's lucky to get washed once a year.

TazDevil07

:rolling laugh: NOT! I don't like cleaning my own rides, let alone someone elses.

Morning chapter! WOOT! Ok, folks, lets remember, we gotta be active or they'll shut us down! smiliestirthepot

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
just think though.. the more stickers the less glass to clean!

..so whats up with it being africa hot out! we got like 6 new vehicles delivered to base today, my uniform literally looks like it just came out of the wash.

TazDevil07

just think though.. the more stickers the less glass to clean!

..so whats up with it being africa hot out! we got like 6 new vehicles delivered to base today, my uniform literally looks like it just came out of the wash.

I like the way you think Bobby! :beer: It was/is pretty humid out there today. Definitely know August is almost here. :rolleyes:

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
haha.. i make sense sometimes.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
yes we had a blast in NC/SC! Sarah and I went down to see my mom in North Carolina, traveled all up and down eastern Carolina checking out historic sites and what not. We also took off to Myrtle Beach for 3 days, had a ton of fun down there, and again checked out some historical locations down towards Georgetown SC. Then back to NC for 4 days, Sarah Learned how to operate the Tractor as well as learned how to drive stick on my step dads old F100. got to cruise around on the harleys for a while. it was very very relaxing and ohh so nessecery being as Sarah starts Law school on the 12th of Aug.

TazDevil07

One what David?

Morning folks! Hey just wanted to say, yes we do have a Delaware Chapter but there is a whole other forum out there. Please get to know the other FTF members and post up in the appropriate tech/mod threads, etc. I promise, they won't bite. smilieneenar

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You know one thing Delaware has that Florida doesn't?

I miss crab chips
Utz-Crab.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts