Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Well 4 more days and Operation Taz begins. Oh goodie! I can't wait! I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Having trouble getting to sleep yet?

TazDevil07

No, that'll happen Saturday night! LMAO I gotta figure out where we can have some lunch sent in or maybe I'll get us some hoagies Saturday for Sunday?

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
33's?!
theyre bigger than mine!

TazDevil07

LMao Anthony....yup, got 31's now. Wtih the body lift, I can fit them 33's up under there. I'm STOKED!!

Now I see were you been hiding Brenda...... smilieneenar

TazDevil07

Hey Brian! Haven't been hiding. I find it very friendly and open here. I hang out here and FTW. I'm not welcome at the old place.

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
like me!

taz is looking great btw. sorry i couldnt come over.
i was too busy beating princetons butt yesterday

TazDevil07

Thanks Anthony and I totally understand. No biggy. We had issues but they are slowly getting resolved. Not too bad for a first time lift on a new Ranger for us.

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
oooooooohhh boy

im gona sit this one out hahahaha
go.....UD!!!!!! haha

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
morning. it was nice on the water this morning. watcged the sun come up and then it got foggy

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah it is pretty cold Brenda but it is a good excuse for me to light a fire in the chiminea earlier YelloThumbUp

TazDevil07

hahaha I heard that Sean. Its not too bad here today but the sky has that eerie "snow" look. Definitely not cold enough to do it though.

Ford Truck Articles