Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
LMAO OMG Bobby......no Ranger can grow up to be a Raptor. Why you lie to your ride like that. I hope he/she takes a crap on you! LMAO

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
fair enough, my truck shits on me .. ill be so far in debt and ill be loving every damn long travel, 5.4l 4wd damn minute of it .. haha

TazDevil07

Hey guys....whats up?!? Who's watching the race? Who's at the race? And who's watching our sucky local NFL teams on tv?

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
just got back from lunch, currently wathcing kc@philly, only cuz Sarahs law school has shitty cable and i cant get the pats game.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
yeah, couldnt stand to fall in with the rest of the Family. my fam is split between the steelers and eagles. so back when i was you i went with the pats, mainly cuz i liked the old logo haha

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
yeah i paid for em that day, i guess we pick em up that day with the conformation number.

TazDevil07

Did you get an email from them? I did. I can't wait to go! You doing anything next Sat night? Was thinking bout hitting Road Aces in Smyrna.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
yeah, should be a ton of fun. i went to Ft DE a while back with Sarah just for the day and had a blast. as for Saturday, no idea yet. but if its decent weather i may head up there for a bit.

TazDevil07

Yeah, I've been to FT DE several times in the day too and its creepy as hell! I can only imagine at night time!

TazDevil07

Morning peeps! Whats up?

Anyone interested in a mod party in the near future. Taz is going to "grow up"! hehehe

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
yo wats up. i hate having 5 1/2 hours between classes haha

TazDevil07

Hi Anthony! I'm sneaking in during lunch time. This really sucks not being able to surf on my work pc, even when my work is done.....ugh!!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
ahh yes, thats why i love my fancy cell phone..

TazDevil07

Yeah, I can get on the net via my cell but it drains my battery. I've been doing it....the forums just aren't as pretty.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
fair enough, my truck shits on me .. ill be so far in debt and ill be loving every damn long travel, 5.4l 4wd damn minute of it .. haha

I'm with you Bobby. If my truck acts up just one more time I will have a new Raptor in my drive way. Although I am hoping it holds out until the 6.2 is available.

TazDevil07

Quickly hello and then gotta get to work OR play the cell. hahahaha I'll check in when I can. HAve a great day!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
theres a black raptor at Garnett ford on 202 in PA.. looks so damn tought next to a regular fiddy.. i want it.. but i must resist temptation..

TazDevil07

Your fiance would kick your booty Bobby!! LMAO

Sooooooo......I'm looking into finding ATV/ORV parks, like state parks, not tracks to run 4-wheelers at....yeah, another midlife crisis oh boy...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts