Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Delaware....on and on and on and on and....

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Oh boy, are ya'll watching the NFL games! WOOHOO!! My Saints are kicking some Jet booty!

Blade

Backwoods boy
you have wayyyyy tomuch time on your hands Brenda :p

TazDevil07

I do? Seriously? This is a life with no children....hehehe I only have me, the hubby, and Jaggar (my kitty). And they all surf the net too!! LMAO

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Been busy lookin for a PSD. Looked at Sabrina's old truck but it is about 6K above my max.

I was going to get a brand new one but my mom kinda talked me out of it. I really like not having to pay rent or make a mortgage payment and was told if I brought a 40K truck home I should not even shut it off and just load it up.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
whats your max? theres a good looking black 04 f250 down near milford for like 22 or so .. pretty low miles

also a 93 or newer ranger lifted for sale down that way asking 1500.. def not the prettiest thing but if someone is looking then there ya go

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
20 is my max and that would put me at around 400 a month for 72 months.

I'll pass on the Ranger for now. Probably gonna do an SAS on my current one. Then just use it as an offroad truck.

TazDevil07

I'm sure something will come along for ya Bill. Keep on looking and don't settle!

Well working on the stang and the Ranger today. I have absolutely no motivation at this point. I'm in trouble............

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Found my potential new truck. Just need to talk to the owner. It's a '00 F250 crew cab with the 7.3. I has a slight lift with 35's, an airaid intake, and a Banks exhaust. Best part is it only has 27 thousand miles on it. And he's one of my bosses good friends. So hopefully he doesn't want too much for the truck.

TazDevil07

Sounds good Bill! Got any pics of it?

My apologies in advance but I won't be around much during the day. Thought I could use my own laptop @ work and the wireless but it turns out otherwise soooooooo looks like I'll be on @ nights and weekends.....bummed

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
No unfortunately I didn't get any pics. And by the time I got to work in the morning the boss had delivered the truck to the guys house.

Ford Truck Articles