Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

DD. Build

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
While im thinking, do new seats fit in the older trucks say like a 07 king ranch? Would that fit into a gen 9 direct bolt in?
King ranch bling daddy leather sits FTMFW!

Not a bolt in...but they do physically fit. I know a few guys over on FSB threw some KR seats in their broncos. I'd imagine a little drilling, a little bracket making and touch of welding and you'd be good.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I still don't understand why people "tune" diesels for smoke. I am not a tree hugger, I guess I am just all about efficiency...

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
I still don't understand why people "tune" diesels for smoke. I am not a tree hugger, I guess I am just all about efficiency...

its not tune for smoke.. its tune for more power..

diesel is easy more fuel more power.. in the more fuel part you will have to deal with some black smoke.. unless you FINE FINE tune it so it doesnt smoke..

but with the old 12V alll you have is a screw i think you turn it and it supply more fuel and add more boost and the faster u go :D

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
incorrect. There are many people that specifically have a tune built for black smoke. smoke is just an inefficient burn. Diesels can make big power without smoke.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
incorrect. There are many people that specifically have a tune built for black smoke. smoke is just an inefficient burn. Diesels can make big power without smoke.

ah i know what u mean.. those tunes are retarded...

yes but requires perfect tuning not every tunes has that gift

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
just giving the libtards more fuel to pass stupid laws.

There is no reason to not tune for more power and no (or less) smoke.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
just giving the libtards more fuel to pass stupid laws.

There is no reason to not tune for more power and no (or less) smoke.

Couldn't agree more. I just chalk it up to guys who either have a small dick or have never turned a wrench in their life. I know there was a guy in my town that got in trouble for 'rolling' city maintenance workers and people at cross walks. He'd roll a black cloud of smoke with them just standing there. I know he ended up getting heavily ticketed (enough to where it hasn't been an issue since), but not real sure what for.

C'mon Don! Think.....CAMMER.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Got a new ride yet?

Ford Truck Articles