Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

craigslist postings

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I bought that bed by the way. Rust free!

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh man...that one has the potential to be a reeeeeeeeeal steal right there. I don't think I've ever seen an opening price on a 4drBKO less than 5500.
yea looks a little tired, but it seems like it'd be worth that much with no engine/tranny

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If it was 2 months from now, I probably would. My biggest problem is nowhere to build it up.

Ryan

It's alright...they used a Fram oil filter...who knows what else is wrong with it...hahahaha.

reminds me of another one i've seen, just not as nice looking

92 mustang gt - $4,000

also, major craigslist pet peeve is people that can't take pictures for crap (see example below)

3nf3mf3o9ZZZZZZZZZ95df3e96d51c4661522.jpg

other pet peeve is when people are trying to sell really nice/expensive things and put no effort into the pictures or provide about 3 details about their item

example here
you're selling a $90,000 motor home and couldn't put more than 7 words into it. not even a picture? this isn't a newspaper classified, describe what you're selling. if you take pictures, make sure you take some interior ones.
(sorry, i'll stop now)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Nice looking car.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts