Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

craigslist postings

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That is pretty sweet...I'd wheel that in a heartbeat...$16k seems a little steep to me, but if he brought that down to the $12k range, he'd have no problems getting rid of it.
i watch craigslist pretty close. i see a lot of things listed several time, often for 80% of what they were first listed for, especially if someone has a lot of work (money) into something. ...could get down there.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That thing does look pretty sweet...$9k is a pretty fair price for it too. My dad bought a '94 in '95 and I believe he paid $31,000 for it...man I would looooove to get my hands on one.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
sellling yours? did i miss something
Gonna try and get out from under this loan. Just too much and since we sold our ParaSail operation, no need for a truck that can pull that big a trailer. :(

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Holy crap! 31k? In this market?

Why you sellin' your truck brother? EDIT: Nevermind-- you already answered that question :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
That's what I was thinkin' Tom. Perhaps in our old market but today, no sir. Sad as it is-- I bought my truck 2-3 years ago for $8k -- I doubt I can get $4k for it now, and I've only but ~15k miles on it since I owned it.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I've been scouring craigslist for a suitable 8ft bed replacement. I found one up north a little and I'm going to check it out after work in just a feeeew minutes! I'll let you know what happens.

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I'm $5K under what the banker told me is clean retail and easy to get loan for mine as equipped.

ON EDIT: I've been following some eBay's that are fetching it too, but I'm not overly anxious to sell. :) I love my truck and the company is paying for it, but as I do the accounting, I'm watching the bank account dwindle and figure if I can sell it for enough to buy a lesser used vehicle I can save the company a good bit of money.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts