Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brian got the transplant!!!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
thanks Karen. Keep up the updates whenever you can.

Ryan

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
He's back in the hospital. :( his BP got too low and they are testing his kidney and heart to see where the problem is. He had no answers as of last text.

Keep praying for him!!!!

.....................shit...................

Tell him to keep swinging, and we're here pulling for him. Please keep us posted if you hear further word...............

SHIT

Gunner

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I heard from him tonight. I sent Tony a forward of the text, and I accidentally deleted it so if I forgot something please throw in it Tony. Thanks. :)

His creatine is too high (I know that is a kidney term because mine was high when I had stones, but I can't explain what it means), his BP is too low (he gets faint whenever he stands), and his potassium is high. The good news is he doesn't feel real bad and is not in pain!! :) He still doesn't know when he will be home though.

Keep the prayers coming and I will keep the updates coming. God Bless everyone for thinking of him! :)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
That is pretty much it. If I can figure out how, I'll send it back to you Karen.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I heard from him tonight. I sent Tony a forward of the text, and I accidentally deleted it so if I forgot something please throw in it Tony. Thanks. :)

His creatine is too high (I know that is a kidney term because mine was high when I had stones, but I can't explain what it means), his BP is too low (he gets faint whenever he stands), and his potassium is high. The good news is he doesn't feel real bad and is not in pain!! :) He still doesn't know when he will be home though.

Keep the prayers coming and I will keep the updates coming. God Bless everyone for thinking of him! :)

Well, thats BETTER news, anyway. Now they know whats wrong, so hopefully they can deal with it. Let him know we're here if he needs up, to hang tough and keep swinging, ok?

Gunner

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Brian gets to come home on a trial basis. His levels still aren't good, but at least he can have the comfort of home. I am not sure if it will be tonight or tomorrow, but you should hear from him soon. :)

well..at least it's better than before. 1 day home is better than 1 minute in a hospital.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
well..at least it's better than before. 1 day home is better than 1 minute in a hospital.

ANY time home is better than any time in a hospital...........

Tell him to rest up...........we're here if he needs us :)

Gunner

Thanks again everyone (especially Karen). I am home for a trial run. No clue how long this time. Karen told you most of what is going on. I have been in the hospital down there since Monday morning this time.

They have changed my meds all around (again) as well as my diet. The three major things is my potassium is through the roof (diet change). My Blood pressure drops when I stand up more than like 30 seconds (many med changes). I blacked out a couple of times over the weekend.

The third one is the Creatinine which is a sign of how the kidney is working. It started out a 1 the day after the transplant. It has steadily went up since. It was 2.4 as of yesterday. Not good at all. They are hoping to turn that around some with the medicine changes and getting my BP back up where it belongs.

The tests on my heart showed it has minimal damage (3 heart attacks and 3 stints so far). The biopsy of the kidney does not show any signs of rejection. That is the good news at least.

I need to go lay down again. Even sitting here I am getting light headed and a little dizzy. Maybe I am going blond? 'smiliecrazy'

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Thanks again everyone (especially Karen). I am home for a trial run. No clue how long this time. Karen told you most of what is going on. I have been in the hospital down there since Monday morning this time.

They have changed my meds all around (again) as well as my diet. The three major things is my potassium is through the roof (diet change). My Blood pressure drops when I stand up more than like 30 seconds (many med changes). I blacked out a couple of times over the weekend.

The third one is the Creatinine which is a sign of how the kidney is working. It started out a 1 the day after the transplant. It has steadily went up since. It was 2.4 as of yesterday. Not good at all. They are hoping to turn that around some with the medicine changes and getting my BP back up where it belongs.

The tests on my heart showed it has minimal damage (3 heart attacks and 3 stints so far). The biopsy of the kidney does not show any signs of rejection. That is the good news at least.

I need to go lay down again. Even sitting here I am getting light headed and a little dizzy. Maybe I am going blond? 'smiliecrazy'

You just kick back and rest. We're here if you need us, ok? Concentrate on healing up............

It'll get better man..........Positive Mental Attitude.........Keep swinging man..........we are :)

We're here swinging for you

Gunner

hang in Brian..it's a tough road(you know better than anyone). lot's of prayers and good thoughts going your way sir

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
You're still in my families prayers Brain!! Heal up soon, you're sorely missed buddy!!

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I am SO glad you're home. As soon as I can get a ride (probably beginning to mid next week) I will go out to your parents (assuming you are there) to see you. :)

I would come out sooner, but I am not allowed to drive yet so I have to depend on a ride.

I just wanna give you a big hug because I am so damn happy you got the transplant!!!

Ford Truck Articles