Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brian got the transplant!!!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
...............shit................

Sorry, but thats what I feel about it. Nobody needs a bad break like that.......

..................SHIT............

Going to try a little reverse psycology on this one

Tell him for me that this will NOT look good on his morning report, and that he needs to do better immediately, or I WILL be forced to go down there and bring fourth good cheer..........

DAMMIT I hate to hear that.

Seriously, tell him to keep swinging. That kind of surgery is a massive invasion of the body, and I'm sure it's not like popping a new interface card into a computer. The bod has had a rude shock, and all of a sudden there's a new part in there.......Hopefully it will come to grips with what happened and give him a break.

Thats what I'm pulling for, anyway.

Tell him I'm in there swinging for him, so he needs to keep swinging too.

Gunner

......SHIT........... :(

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Missed the first post, but saw Karen's update.

If anyone talks to him... tell him to keep kicking. He can tough this out.

Ryan

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I got a text from him today. He said he does feel a little better. I should have my phone at all times with me once I get out of recovery and into my room so if I hear anything I will tell Tony and he can pass it on. :)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I got a text from him today. He said he does feel a little better. I should have my phone at all times with me once I get out of recovery and into my room so if I hear anything I will tell Tony and he can pass it on. :)

Thank you miss . and how r u doing?

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I got to talk with Brian a little today and he's doing better! He did say he would be quarantined for a month. I am going to assume (until I hear from again and can ask) it's to keep from getting sick and getting infections. He will be down for about 3 months. He's getting his spirit back as he made a joke about something I said. That was music to my ears (so to speak). He wanted me to say Hi to everyone. I will keep y'all updated. :) Just keep praying for him, it seems to be working!!!!!

what Chris said. still sending prayers

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Being that I'm new here.......may I ask what he had transplanted???

I always have strong feelings for people going under surgery. I work as an RN in a hospital and have to care for people after surgery, so I know its tough on family, friends, and of course the patient. Especially, when things aren't going perfectly. It's nice to see people wishing him the best, especially when it's people who don't even know one another, like me. God Bless. And I'm sure he will pull right through.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I got to talk with Brian a little today and he's doing better! He did say he would be quarantined for a month. I am going to assume (until I hear from again and can ask) it's to keep from getting sick and getting infections. He will be down for about 3 months. He's getting his spirit back as he made a joke about something I said. That was music to my ears (so to speak). He wanted me to say Hi to everyone. I will keep y'all updated. :) Just keep praying for him, it seems to be working!!!!!

Good GOOD GOOD! Tell him to keep in there swinging........Every day is a day closer to recovery.

Keep us posted

Gunner

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Make sure he knows if he needs ANYTHING, I'm not that far away and I'm off Sunday's!!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Make sure he knows if he needs ANYTHING, I'm not that far away and I'm off Sunday's!!

What he said . If he needs funds or what ever I'll send some. . Thought of sending him something but its hard to fit trucks in a box .

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
What he said . If he needs funds or what ever I'll send some. . Thought of sending him something but its hard to fit trucks in a box .
Shoot, I'll leave Saturday night and come up there to pick it up for him if you're gonna give him a truck!!

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I want to get him a gift and sign it the FTF gang. Keep in mind I don't have a lot of money at the moment, but I can get something decent. I'd like some ideas please. :)

Oh and yeah I'll be taking it to his parents house because he is out of the hospital and staying with them! *G* :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts