Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brian got the transplant!!!

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I asked him to keep me posted, so whenever I hear anything I'll let you guys know.. well up until Tuesday anyway, I'll be off line several days for my own hospital stay.. so hopefully we'll know everything about him by then. :)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I asked him to keep me posted, so whenever I hear anything I'll let you guys know.. well up until Tuesday anyway, I'll be off line several days for my own hospital stay.. so hopefully we'll know everything about him by then. :)

Good luck with you stay . We'll pray for u to. Thanks for up date

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
What great news! Perfect way to cap off a long day. Get on your feet quick.

She Devil, we'll say a prayer for you on Tues as well.

Fellro

Staff member
Yes, good luck on your time as well, hope all goes well for you!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
ROCK ON!

bigdance :ola: bigdance

Please pass along that the board ain't right without him here, that this is OUTSTANDING news, and we're all waiting for further word on his improving health.

MAN thats GREAT to hear. BdayBigGrin

Gunner

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
ok ask brian for me if they painted it grabber green before they put it in?!?!?!

From what I've read about transplant surgery, organs that are transplanted into another body had better be Tony pink, rather than grabber green............Something about nasty infections and gangrene, or something like that ;)

Gunner

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
The latex Or what ever gloves they use r a light green . But don't know about grabber green :)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Tuesday anyway, I'll be off line several days for my own hospital stay..
You'll be in our prayers as well Karen!! Keep us posted about yourself. You WILL be missed.

Oh, BTW- Make sure those Dr's know you have friends close by that'll take care of things if they don't take care of you. ;)

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
YelloThumbUp I am SO happy for Brian. He is in our prayers for a quick recovery. It has been a long road for him and I am glad that things are starting to look up.

Karen, you are in my prayers, too. Hope your recovery is quick, as well! ;)

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Way to go Brian , can't wait to see ya here on the boards again , get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!:ola:

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I just heard from Brian and sadly things aren't going good. He really needs everyones prayers! He said he's in bad pain, High Fever, and High Blood Pressure. He said they are doing test after test on him to see if they can find the cause.

So, please keep him in your thoughts!

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
That's wonderful news! Brian will be in my prayers!!

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I am hoping to hear more today and hopefully that they found the cause. I am worried sick about it. :(

He doesn't deserve this hell (not that anyone does) he's a great guy.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I am hoping to hear more today and hopefully that they found the cause. I am worried sick about it. :(

He doesn't deserve this hell (not that anyone does) he's a great guy.

Dang . What she said. This sucks . He spends all the time hooked to a machine than this . I'll be pulling in some favors and get some prayers out.

Snowbunny

Bustin' Ours~Savin' Yours
Whoo Hoo!!! I am sooooo happy to hear that!!!! Get well soon, Brian!! We all miss you!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts