Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brian B PLEASE READ

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Karen thanks for keeping us updated. Brian get well soon.
You got it!

BTW sorry everyone for so many posts, but I am multi quote stupid and can never get it to work. :headbang:

If I don't hear from Brian by tomorrow and time permitting (I have a big important thing tomorrow) I will be going to see him again.

His mother was told that he could come home when the pain became tolerable. Everyone is different and he is pretty beat up so it could be a few days.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
BTW sorry everyone for so many posts, but I am multi quote stupid and can never get it to work. :headbang:

In the lower right hand corner of each post you want to quote, hit the little button that's second from the right. (Has a "+" on it.) Should turn red when you click it.

Then once you've selected all the ones you want to quote, hit quote on the last one and they should all come up.

*If you haven't tried multi-quote in a while...there were some problems with it, but Scott got them fixed. That was quite some time ago, though.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
In the lower right hand corner of each post you want to quote, hit the little button that's second from the right. (Has a "+" on it.) Should turn red when you click it.

Then once you've selected all the ones you want to quote, hit quote on the last one and they should all come up.

*If you haven't tried multi-quote in a while...there were some problems with it, but Scott got them fixed. That was quite some time ago, though.
OK this is a test. I didn't see a plus, but I saw an M that was red that turned blue when I clicked it.
Hmmm, if it has power steering (like mine) we may be able to persuade him. ;)

I'll put a bug in his ear.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
OK this is a test. I didn't see a plus, but I saw an M that was red that turned blue when I clicked it.

You must be running the Blacksmart skin, then. I didn't realize it had a different set of buttons.

Either way, looks like you got it figured out.

I know it is hard to find something positive in this,but at least he was not in the 56.
The 56 has the fuel tank behind the seat,so you can image what might have happened rolling it 3 times.

My Prayers are sent to him and I wish him and his family the best.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
That's the one and thanks!

I have great news... He's going to be fine, but he is suppose to go in for surgery today (they can't seem to get him a time or anything) for surgery on his upper left arm near the shoulder. His arm up there is broken really bad and he will need the metal (pins, rods, plates.. stuff along that line) put in. Otherwise he has bruising, minor cuts and the likes. It happened Sunday night at around 11:30. It was pitch black out and his hearing devices left his body during the rolling. He could not see or hear and was in shock. All of his belongings were thrown and some up to four blocks away. His camera, wallet, cell phone, laptop and life saving meds included. He got EVERYTHING back thanks to people cleaning up for him! Someone did use his camera at the scene to take photos of the wreck and of him. Maybe they think it will be handy for insurance or something. He does not know who took them, but he found them on his camera. Luckily some nice and honest people came along. Thank God for that. I will be calling the hospital again tonight to see if he had the surgery and will be seeing him again tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted.

Now we just pray he has no complications during the surgery, but these doctors are keeping up with his Kidney doctors to see there isn't. :)

I gave him a card, flowers, balloons, candy and some brownies (we all know how hospital food is lol) from ALL of us here.

That is great Karen, kinda makes me want to cry tears of Joy, knowing that there are still honest, good, and caring people left in the world. P.S. wish him well from me next time you see him.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Talked to Brian on MSN earlier. He's home and seems to be doing fairly well, though he said he's in a lot of pain; covered in bruises and cuts. Good news, though, that he's home and on the mend.

He also showed me some pics of the Explorer. Some on the night as it was happening (you can see him in a couple of the pics, not gory) and some later after it got towed.
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/Brian_B_1956/the wreck/

And he's already got a new vehicle! Pretty nice one to boot.
http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/Brian_B_1956/new ride/

That's all the updates I've got. He said he'll be on fairly soon to say hi.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Thanks Chris.
I spoke to him tonight also and was going to post this up. I was on my phone in MSN chatting to him and he was going to send me the links to email.
He Broke his Humerus and it is a sore and he got debris in his eyes and has some trouble with them when sitting at a computer for too long.
He hopes to be driving soon when he is off his meds.
Over all he is doing Ok just on the mend.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
ooo la la. Nice Merc!

Glad to hear he's gettin better. That whole deal was a shocker.

Ryan

Thanks all. I am out of the hospital. I am stuck at my parents for a good while. I will heal. They put a rod through the humerous. No clue how long this will take. Just have to be patient.

I have a vehicle that I cannot drive. How weird?

I appreciate the well wishes and the prayers. I should not have lived through the accident. The explorer held up well for what it went through, but...where I was sitting took the worst of it.

My brother bought the X for parts. The drivetrain is going into my old 89 ranger he has. I am keeping the 4.10 parts (trac-lock rear too) to go in the merc..along with some other parts.

I miss my explorer, but this merc is NICE! Sun roof and all. :)

Night my friends.
Brian

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Glad to see ya back Brian.That was a horrible deal you went through.Hope the next few months of recovery go by quick for ya.

BTW,Nice Mercury.

Take it easy.

Shaun.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Thanks all. I am out of the hospital. I am stuck at my parents for a good while. I will heal. They put a rod through the humerous. No clue how long this will take. Just have to be patient.

Glad to hear you're home and on the mend. Hope it's a quick recovery!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Nice to hear from you Brian! Recuperate quickly my friend......... this place has been nuts without you to keep it balanced.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts