Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brian B PLEASE READ

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
For those of you who joined too recently to have gotten to know Brian.

http://fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/member.php?u=6

Wow, the 6th member of the site...

Something is kinda fishy though, it doesnt seem like Brian would be the kind of guy to be recklessly driving...
He isn't. I am not just saying that because he's our friend either. Maybe he was tired or maybe he was sick.. but careless he's not.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I agree. :(

I think he still DDs his 56 though, so he can do that until he gets a replacement. I wonder if Firestones were involved with the rollover...

His '56 is down and in MO. He can't drive that anyway with his injuries. He did say his brother is going to try to fix it and get it back too him anyway.

His '56 is down and in MO. He can't drive that anyway with his injuries. He did say his brother is going to try to fix it and get it back too him anyway.

:(

Hopefully they can get them worked out. Prayers from me on the surgery.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
He's in my prayers and thoughts and hope all goes well. Please keep us posted Karen.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Glad he's doing alright! Even though he's having surgury, it sounds like it could have been ALOT worse.

Good to know, there are some nice people still around...

and if he agree's to it, maybe post some pics of the Explorer? Really curios as to how bad it was.. and pictures speak a million words.

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
Karen, thanks for the updates. Glad to hear he is doing okay. Prayers will continue to go his way though.

Oh and if you need some dollars for the flowers, brownies, etc, let us know. Thanks again for doing that.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thanks Karen and please tell "BRAIN" I said prayers are with him from my family!! If anyone doesn't know that area of Arkansas, it's VERY curvy. At that late hour and black out, it wouldn't be hard to glance away and miss the turn enough to cause that!!

Also Karen, I would be HAPPY to send some money your way to help out with the goodies!!

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Karen, thanks for the updates. Glad to hear he is doing okay. Prayers will continue to go his way though.

Oh and if you need some dollars for the flowers, brownies, etc, let us know. Thanks again for doing that.

He made it out of surgery late last night, so I will see him sometime today.

No need to send money, but thank you very much anyway. :)

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Thanks Karen and please tell "BRAIN" I said prayers are with him from my family!! If anyone doesn't know that area of Arkansas, it's VERY curvy. At that late hour and black out, it wouldn't be hard to glance away and miss the turn enough to cause that!!

Also Karen, I would be HAPPY to send some money your way to help out with the goodies!!

You have a very good point. Some of these curves are very nasty and I don't how familiar he is with the area the accident happened at.

I will do that Todd and thanks for the offer, but it's not needed. I got it. :)

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
OK everyone, I will update you when I get home today. I am assuming he will spend a day or two there (post surgery) and then be on his way home to heal.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
thanks karen for updating us!!!! tell him he should paint something in his room grabber green ;)

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
LOL, that's cute! :p

OK, Brian's surgery went fine and he should be home in a few days. He's sore and upset about losing his truck, but the important thing is he IS gonna be fine. :)

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Very good! Glad he's ok and coming home soon! Shew!! Angels worked again!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts