Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Brian B PLEASE READ

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Oh way! that blows, tell him I said kick its ass!

Charged with an infraction even though he didn't hurt anyone...that's lame.

Hell he's all banged up now and his Ford's totalled -that's punishment enough!

Charged with an infraction even though he didn't hurt anyone...that's lame.

Hell he's all banged up now and his Ford's totalled -that's punishment enough!

I agree. :(

I think he still DDs his 56 though, so he can do that until he gets a replacement. I wonder if Firestones were involved with the rollover...

Where does it state what number member you are on the site?

Go to your user page, (go to members list, click on yourself) and see what number you have in u=X. So for me, my u=622. You are u=1059. :)

Scott is 1.
Ryan is 2.
Brad is 3.
Tom is 4.
Todd is 5.
Brian is 6.
Andy was 7.

Last edited:
Karen....pass on best wishes from NY....if you're so inclined.
It's a crock he's getting hammered with any ticket.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
That's the one and thanks!

I have great news... He's going to be fine, but he is suppose to go in for surgery today (they can't seem to get him a time or anything) for surgery on his upper left arm near the shoulder. His arm up there is broken really bad and he will need the metal (pins, rods, plates.. stuff along that line) put in. Otherwise he has bruising, minor cuts and the likes. It happened Sunday night at around 11:30. It was pitch black out and his hearing devices left his body during the rolling. He could not see or hear and was in shock. All of his belongings were thrown and some up to four blocks away. His camera, wallet, cell phone, laptop and life saving meds included. He got EVERYTHING back thanks to people cleaning up for him! Someone did use his camera at the scene to take photos of the wreck and of him. Maybe they think it will be handy for insurance or something. He does not know who took them, but he found them on his camera. Luckily some nice and honest people came along. Thank God for that. I will be calling the hospital again tonight to see if he had the surgery and will be seeing him again tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted.

Now we just pray he has no complications during the surgery, but these doctors are keeping up with his Kidney doctors to see there isn't. :)

I gave him a card, flowers, balloons, candy and some brownies (we all know how hospital food is lol) from ALL of us here.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Karen....pass on best wishes from NY....if you're so inclined.
It's a crock he's getting hammered with any ticket.
Yeah like he needs that, right? :headbang: I wasn't there, but I've ridden with him, had him ride with me and have followed him and been followed by him, and we've had conversations about driving and speeding . He is NOT one to speed or drive carelessly. I think something else happened and he simply didn't negotiate the curve. :(

That's Arkansas for you though!

Thats fantastic Karen, glad to hear that everything is okay with him. It sounds like it was a terrible crash, its nice that there still are some good people around. :)

That's the one and thanks!

I have great news... He's going to be fine, but he is suppose to go in for surgery today (they can't seem to get him a time or anything) for surgery on his upper left arm near the shoulder. His arm up there is broken really bad and he will need the metal (pins, rods, plates.. stuff along that line) put in. Otherwise he has bruising, minor cuts and the likes. It happened Sunday night at around 11:30. It was pitch black out and his hearing devices left his body during the rolling. He could not see or hear and was in shock. All of his belongings were thrown and some up to four blocks away. His camera, wallet, cell phone, laptop and life saving meds included. He got EVERYTHING back thanks to people cleaning up for him! Someone did use his camera at the scene to take photos of the wreck and of him. Maybe they think it will be handy for insurance or something. He does not know who took them, but he found them on his camera. Luckily some nice and honest people came along. Thank God for that. I will be calling the hospital again tonight to see if he had the surgery and will be seeing him again tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted.

Now we just pray he has no complications during the surgery, but these doctors are keeping up with his Kidney doctors to see there isn't. :)

I gave him a card, flowers, balloons, candy and some brownies (we all know how hospital food is lol) from ALL of us here.

You're so sweet :D

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
That's exactly what I thought. God Bless people like those that helped him! The whole thing made me want to cry, and I have to say it was hard not to i front of him. I did of course after I left. I haven't seen his truck although it's not far from the hospital. His description and what his brother told him about it is scary to hear. I just have to say God was at his side that night!!!

His mother and I joked that Brian has many lives. He has been through so much and he keeps hanging in there. I just want to see him get a damn break, you know?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts