Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bertha is sleeping around...

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Oh great!!!! First "Bertha" is sleeping around.........for "the next guy", and now she's possibly gonna be on a hook.....to where, some impound yard??? If you can't take care of her......

Ya need to change Bertha name to Run around Sue.

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
Tint from the driver and forward is illegal in NH But ive got double layer of limo tint all the way around and a 9" strip across the windshield and dont really get bothered, But the trucks lookin good chris

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Tint from the driver and forward is illegal in NH But ive got double layer of limo tint all the way around and a 9" strip across the windshield and dont really get bothered, But the trucks lookin good chris
Thanks man. And DOUBLE limo on your truck? Jesus... It must look like it's been painted black.

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
Oh yea it does only way you can remotely see in is if a light is against the glass shining outwards, it kinda sucks at night since my truck is so tall, i already have a massive blind spot for small cars the tint kinda worsens it, but it does look like its painted on

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looks good Chris

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts