Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Austin's 89 Bronco

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Buy a new seal....it won't ever seal well most likely. FYI, the rear window motor is the same as the passenger window motor.....for future reference.

I've got a new seal on order, but I'm looking at a summer top to keep in the back.

Good to know about the motor - I was thinking it looked familiar! smilieFordlogo

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Goin topless :D

2012-04-11_21-12-08_835.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thanks fellas

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thanks Scott!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Austin, I did see it before :) DOH :headbang: but it definitely wasn't looking so shiny and bright, what a great pic!

It's like a new truck now that everything is buffed, thanks Roy!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
The paint on the hood looks TOASTED!!!!!

The clear is way beyond saving. Flaking and peeling off, just about all gone. The same way on the roof.

If I stick with it, I'll end up with two new doors that will need painting. Then I'll want to go ahead and paint the hood and roof... which means the new paint won't match the old, and I'll end up with the Bronco dismantled in my basement for paint!

I give it 6 months, tops. :wasntme:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Probably. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't do a roller paint job. Do it right!!!! The bronco is way to nice looking for a roller job.

The bronco can be made to fit inside my garage; I'll spray it if I do anything.

You don't like my rolled on job???????!

IMG_2744.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts