Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Austin's 1990 F-Superduty Build Thread

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
But a nice car and small utility trailer could work out just fine and probably cheaper.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Yeah except before the dually he wanted a Bronco and something else lol. I swear him and Chris flip their decisions more than a stack of pancakes at IHOP.

It's true... But as long as I have a smilieFordlogo I'm good to go!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Time to change your sig :)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Have another picture

be7mr.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
It seems that I have the wrong bed on the truck; it's from the 80-86's.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's something to think on.

But as of now, my only worry is getting it painted. I'm going to start prepping soon. There are a few spots on the bed that are getting some surface rust on them. Nothing a sander and primer can't fix!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
She's a beauty man definately gunna turn out nice.Keep us updated

Thanks! It will probably be a slow build, but I sure will keep updates! This weekend is going to bring a good cleaning and a photo shoot so everybody can see what's up with this sucker.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks good. Even if it is the wrong bed who cares. I didn't even notice. Still looks good. Not like when people put those beds on a dentside.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welp, I took her to school today. The 5 speed is growing on me; just gotta get used to the clutch grabbing. Got me a new parking spot, too. :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Another pic from the side. Note that the rear axle doesn't sit centered in the wheel well. - That's because I shouldn't have a pickup bed on it. :D

IMG_20101109_171117.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA

Ford Truck Articles