Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Austin's 1990 F-Superduty Build Thread

crzybil87

C.R.A.Z.Y.B.I.L.L
it's an idi... Nice , do water methanol injection, it'll give ya more mpg's and some more power

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oughta be damn near one of the toughest stock trucks around. Happy for you...maybe a little less if you sold the dent for it though...hahaha.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Oughta be damn near one of the toughest stock trucks around. Happy for you...maybe a little less if you sold the dent for it though...hahaha.

Thanks Ben.

Dent is gone, unfortunately. I decided to try something new, and I've always loved me some diesels!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looks like a good truck id throw a turbo or two on it then play with the pump and injectors.

I'm going to wait on turbo until after paint, but I might just play with the pump a little. :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thanks!........

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Wow a bit surprised you sold the 78 for that.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Wow a bit surprised you sold the 78 for that.

I'm not surprised. He wanted the Dually more and did what he had to to get it. But that does not mean he will regret it later in life. I have done the same in life and come to regret it n the last few years.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah except before the dually he wanted a Bronco and something else lol. I swear him and Chris flip their decisions more than a stack of pancakes at IHOP.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Yeah except before the dually he wanted a Bronco and something else lol. I swear him and Chris flip their decisions more than a stack of pancakes at IHOP.

I can't believe I am saying this but I went and looked at some new Ford Trucks yesterday,and liked them.... :headbang:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Some of them are nice. I look at them from time to time. It is nice walking around car lots and seeing the new trucks. Don't have the money and can't bring myself to spend the money anyway. But looking isn't bad.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ouch...but true.

I can't believe I am saying this but I went and looked at some new Ford Trucks yesterday,and liked them.... :headbang:

Nothing wrong with liking them...hell I even like a few of them. Price justification is tough though. And then I get to thinking, hell this is practically a car...and if I want a car, I'll go car.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Ouch...but true.

Nothing wrong with liking them...hell I even like a few of them. Price justification is tough though. And then I get to thinking, hell this is practically a car...and if I want a car, I'll go car.

That is true but a car isn't beefy enough to carry my powerchair.

Ford Truck Articles