Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another new 72...

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I"m confused again...

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
yes, its an industry term. whats the story with nomad and short beds?

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
so, no extra short beds? 5.5' bed on a new f150 is right out?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Well i'd like it to have a BB but I doubt its ever gonna happen, I ether seem to not have the money or when I do have the money I cant find any thing worth a damn..
Besides few mores years we won't have cars and trucks any more. O will have very thing taken and metaled down in to spiny rims and sent to Kenya.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
They are working on a new process to get engines to run off of stem cells from little babies.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Thought I would give a little update. So far, I have taken the box off, installed the electric fuel pump, ran new stainless fuel lines and plumbed in the fuel cell, rebuilt the carb, tore the seat out and cleaned out the interior. The rust on the floorboards is a lot better than I thought, will just need a few patches and it will be good.

Got her up and running, she idles beautifully, but the choke is gone off the carb, so its a hassle getting it to run right, wants to die when given gas. Gonna do a minor tune up on it, new plugs/wires/cap/rotor and such.

I need to get some more discs for the grinder so I can start taking off rivets for the spring hangers and shorten the wheelbase. I am planning on going to bronco wheelbase.

I still need to figure out what to do transmission wise. I need to find another 4 speed that will work with an NP205, but haven't decided which way to go yet.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Today I took the bucket seats out of my 95 F150 and put them in the F100. Lol. Now I have seats in the beater and no seats in the good truck haha.

Ford Truck Articles