Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A rant....

This is the only remote I own Doug......:)
remote.jpg

How much to hire that for a couple of years until i can get the old chook trained Roy?

The only bit i'd like added Roy would be an "anti PMS" button

I'm with you guys. I won't buy a vehicle I can't work on. The last "new" Vehicle I bought was a 99 ram 1500. I really liked the truck but all I could do with it was change oil and plugs. I had to put 3 trans in under 200,000 miles at about $2500 each. My favorite vehicle was a 72 K10 blazer. Most people who own new trucks could just as easily get by with a Camry.

have to be a really hot 50 yr old, and a couple of really annoying 25 yr olds, lol.

Of course not sure I'd want to trade my 1ton for two Focuses, though they might be fun to take for a ride every now and again :)

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
have to be a really hot 50 yr old, and a couple of really annoying 25 yr olds, lol.

Of course not sure I'd want to trade my 1ton for two Focuses, though they might be fun to take for a ride every now and again :)

I somehow misread this post the first time, and thought you were trading a hot 50 yr old and two annoying 25 yr olds for two Focus's.

And I thought... :suspicious:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts