Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

79 F-350 Lariat

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Not a 79 and not a F350

Not a 79 and not a F350

What makes you think it is not a 79 nor an F-350 without knowing the VIN#?

Also X36, you state there are no pins for the Lariat badge on the cowl? I have never seen a set that came taped on from the factory. Granted I have not parted a lot of Lariats but if I'm not mistaken the 78 F-150 Lariat I parted had the pins on the backside of the emblem and the holes in the cowl.

Probably did. After buying the 350 supercab from this guy I feel sorry for anyone that buys a truck from him. He is very misleading.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
He ended it! I wonder if he actually sold it?

And to think he didn't give me an opportunity to match the price. Awww Schucks.

What makes you think it is not a 79 nor an F-350 without knowing the VIN#?

Also X36, you state there are no pins for the Lariat badge on the cowl? I have never seen a set that came taped on from the factory. Granted I have not parted a lot of Lariats but if I'm not mistaken the 78 F-150 Lariat I parted had the pins on the backside of the emblem and the holes in the cowl.

Ranger429 Maybe somebody put a 80-86 Lariat emblem on that 78 u saw.The 80's ones did in fact have pins on the back.

2zovvya.jpg
#11 70's version

iynepx.jpg
#1 mounted midway up cab+11 mounted on fender 80's versions

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Did anyone ask for the vin ? I'd like to see if is really even a F350.

Yeah...I had him on the phone and asked him. He kept skirting around it. He told me he wasn't near the truck, but then when I asked him about the drip rail...magically the truck was within view.

My collection

F-seriesEmblems.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
From his description.. The truck belongs to ME ;)

that one look right to you experts?

i like how in the description, he talks up how clean the bed is, but then doesn't have a picture

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
that one look right to you experts?

i like how in the description, he talks up how clean the bed is, but then doesn't have a picture

Looks right for the most part...looks like the tailgate has a dent right above the handle, must be a laaaaaate 76 because it has amber parking lamps. I also don't know what years that skinny trim was still incorporated on the dent. I think it's definitely at least a 115k mile truck with a good/fresh repaint...one of the main factors is due to the scarring inside the door on the toolbox. I aslo think if he's such an expert on these trucks, like he proclaimed to me on the phone, he should know that if it's all original...it should be a 360 in the truck...not a 360/390 like he said. As for the bed...yeah the exterior of it looks greeeeeeeeeeeat...but i'd really like to see bed floor and all.

He closed the auction, as it is "no longer available".... Think he is reading our posts?
Dak

Maybe...who knows. I wouldn't doubt it.

It looks like it has an in cab gas tank, and one under the front of the bed and then it looks like a spot for a third one in the back of the bed? Like where the door is on my 77. Is that right?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts