Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

78 bronco

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
lol. why was ya spinnin tires? just felt like it or what? low tread on tires what?

Nah, it quit 3/4 the way up my driveway, on the hill... and when I got it started back up, I just put it in first and mashed it to the floor again. (I had it on the floor before that, when it bogged down and quit)

It was spinning, but it pulled out.. and was picking up speed so I just stayed in it. :beer:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
well ive been texting tyler and his computer is giving him issues again. he put new plugs in today. and he said its idling smoother abd revs better. but he didnt drive it since no insurance or turn signals or brake lights. but on the tranny leak there wasnt any puddle under the truck so it dont seem like itll be too bad.

Blade

Backwoods boy
well looks like im gonna have to hurry up and get some insurance so i can go down there. i wanna see it in person :D

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
well ive been texting tyler and his computer is giving him issues again. he put new plugs in today. and he said its idling smoother abd revs better. but he didnt drive it since no insurance or turn signals or brake lights. but on the tranny leak there wasnt any puddle under the truck so it dont seem like itll be too bad.

Thanks for posting that... I tried to post a reply 3 times earlier, but my pc keeps crashing. :rotz:

well looks like im gonna have to hurry up and get some insurance so i can go down there. i wanna see it in person :D

Yep, you sure are!!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
We need to start a High Speed Internet/Computer fund for Tyler.

It isn't my internet causing issues this time, it's my computer. It keeps giving me the blue screen of death (I don't know what it's really called.. I just always called it that)

And, I think this Bronco is sold either way... my pappaw just told me a little while ago that if we don't buy it, he probably would. smilieeatndrink

It isn't my internet causing issues this time, it's my computer. It keeps giving me the blue screen of death (I don't know what it's really called.. I just always called it that)

And, I think this Bronco is sold either way... my pappaw just told me a little while ago that if we don't buy it, he probably would. smilieeatndrink

Yes, that's the official name, here's how to figure what is causing it, the easiest way is to keep a camera on at the ready by the computer so you can take a pic of the error it's giving you. Then simply Google, if you can't even get to that stage I'll gladly Google it for you.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yes, that's the official name, here's how to figure what is causing it, the easiest way is to keep a camera on at the ready by the computer so you can take a pic of the error it's giving you. Then simply Google, if you can't even get to that stage I'll gladly Google it for you.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try that. :beer:

Blade

Backwoods boy
When i get a computer that does it i scream not so very nice words at it.... Then hit it with a bat till it does what i want it to do :p

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts