Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

78 bronco

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Well, went fishing with a couple of friends yesterday evening and got bored and decided to play around in a mud hole.

Crappy cellphone picture, its a lot muddier than it looks. (didn't pick up the white all that well, but mud is actually 1/2 up the door)

Had to hear a little bit of complaining from my parents, but it was alot of fun.

I'm willing to bet this is the first time it's ever seen mud, other than driving through a field or something like that.

030610135308_01.jpg

All the mess is outside cause we was cleaning up the garage.

Oh, and notice the CB antenna... I got that installed a couple days ago. smilieeatndrink

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
And just cause I enjoy posting pics, here's one from earlier in the day while we was fishing. (again, it's a cell phone picture)

030510173946_01-1.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Nice looking Bronco!

*Did you install a CB radio to go with that antenna? If so, what kind?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Nice radio...if it had a WX receiver, I'd probably run one myself.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
What a great first vehicle!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Nice radio...if it had a WX receiver, I'd probably run one myself.

This one was laying in our garage for a few years, and I put it in my Chevy truck, and just took it out the other day and put it in the Bronco.

My next upgrade needs to be a new antenna, the one on there now is a $10 antenna from Walmart. smilieeatndrink

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Kid fooling parents number #1. Wash the thing before to many people see it. LOL

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Kid fooling parents number #1. Wash the thing before to many people see it. LOL

Still ain't washed it... haven't had time. May do it tommorrow. smilieeatndrink

Got my new Ford license plate and fog lights mounted and wired up today.

031010133706_01.jpg

Does anybody know how to get the door panel off? I'm trying to figure out why I only have one speaker working, but I can't figure out how to get the door panel off. :headbang:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Pretty late but...subscribed to this and congrats on finally getting a Ford Tyler...haha. Looks like I have 24 pages of reading to do before my manager gets back.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Get a black bar and mount some KC's can't decide if the squares or the rounds would look better.

Probably get round, if I got a push bar.

I hope the dude ain't sold this one yet (and my parents actually let me get it...cause I think where it's at is about an hour and a half drive from here :rofl:)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What exactly do you need a push bar for Tyler?

Ford Truck Articles