Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

393w in my 94 F150

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
waiting for that...right amount of money thing......I wanna get new shocks but I don't wanna put em on till i drop it back down...I also got a front swaybar I wanna put on but if I'm gonna take the coils out then I might as well wait for that too...plan on getting at least 2 shocks and the radius arms and swaybar bushing this weekend hopefully.If you want it dude i got it up for sale PM me with an offer or we can work somethin out....

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Oh okay I gotcha.Nah man,i'm good.Thanks for the offer,but i'm not too big on lifting up my 4x2's,especially an F100.Total wannabe Mall crawler.You can say it'd be a pre-runner,but there aren't any dunes in Florida.lol.Thanks anyway.

I plan on redoing all my suspension on the F100.I can push down on the front of the truck and watch it bounce more than 5 times.lol.And my 160 pounds make the rear of the truck squat.My fat buddies make the tires touch the rear wheel openings.lol.I needs new coils and leaf springs.

But,enough thread hijacking.

Back on topic.....

I still havent decided on whether i should build a 393 or a 351.

Conanski's build does sound interesting though. Conanski, what kind of compression will you be running, and what kind of rpm range do you expect to have?

Conanski's build does sound interesting though. Conanski, what kind of compression will you be running, and what kind of rpm range do you expect to have?
CR should work out to around 9.5 to 1, powerband will be 0-5000rpm.

A build thread is starting to sound like a good way to go here, I already have a bunch of pics and stuff I could post of all the shiny new parts. What will I call it? Suggestions...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Get creative and make it searchable Tony. Paul's 351w build thread.

Ryan

SC
theres a bunch of girls on this site.

2 stroked winsors only spinning 5000rpm with 9.5:1 comp or less?

:rotz: :rotz: :rotz:

SC
dont tease me. You know Im too far away.

Ford Truck Articles