Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Threads without answers

For those of you that are still posting on the other site,perhaps some of you could let those people that have questions i(especially in the 73-79 forum) that aren't getting real answers to come over here because I do have the answer they are looking for.

ie: Emissions diagrams,Engine specs,illustrations,wiring diagrams,etc,

These people need help and they ain't getting it there and don't know where else to go yet.
Use your personal e-mail to instruct them.

Both Bill and I I need more to do here.

That don't work so good unless you know their E-mail addresses. They have nothing better to do than read everyone's PMs over there. They took mine away as well as my E-mail and I was not even promoting this site.

I never once promoted this site to anyone over there...until after I was falsy accused, tried, convicted, and punished for it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Trust me Dennis...I'm doing what I can. Yesterday afternoon, I realized I was recruiting the wrong people...I kept asking the knowledgeable guys over on the other site to jump ship, when in reality it's the guys that don't have a clue that need to come on over. Because the knowledgeable guys don't need too much help, but the other fellas are the ones that'll keep the dentside section hoppin'. So I'll keep trying to get some more folks over here, but like previously stated, if you don't have personal email addresses, the powers that be some how find out what I'm PRIVATE messaging.

Although, the best approach is to send a PM telling the individual to email you at your personal email. So I guess that's how you get around it. I think I'll dedicate tomorrow to finding folks who need answers.

Last edited:
I used to PM them to e-mail me directory.then tell them about FTF

Think of it as ...You are promoting ANSWERS not me.

Do you think they would shut down the PM system ?

Not likely :)

Hey Brain haven't seen you in awhile :D how goes it?

Im alive. Barely....since the 24th. Friends are helping, but there is no cure. :(

Monday could be bad again. No clue if I will have a job or how much of one. Enrollment is way down.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I thought about resigning up with a new account to recruit. they can't stop me even with a IP ban I have access to hundreds of IP address's for my use.

Haha...which reminds me. While I was serving a ban over there, my roommate signed up. He made mention of me a few times so the powers that be over there tried to pin my roommate as being me, that I was trying to sneak in or something. They said they knew it was me because it came back as a UT IP address...well any computer registered with the university is gonna have UT IP address. I told them to get over themselves, I didn't need their site that bad.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I PMed a guy really cool guy named Bear45/70 and about 20 mins later they took away my PMing and said if I wanted to be able to PM again i'd have to become a supporter.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I PMed a guy really cool guy named Bear45/70 and about 20 mins later they took away my PMing and said if I wanted to be able to PM again i'd have to become a supporter.

HAHA...sounds about right. But I 'know' Bear, the ol' gimp racer himself, one of the most knowledgeable guys I know of when it comes to FE's. When did you PM him? Is he gonna come over?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I don't know if my PM ever made it to him i'm sure he would have come over if it had made it to him..
I'd really like to have him other here he's a great guy.

I run with scissors.

So they take away PM'ing if you mention this site?

I have two accounts over there, and one has the PM abality and the other doesn't. I wish I could send a message to myself... I could create an awesome message for them to read.

That's why a simple "please reply to me via my e-mail, I wish to discuss something with you" ....message is best

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yea, they denied the fact that they could read pm's for along time,
In discussion with Pro, he said that they were messing with his account and accidently let him into the admin's area, the admins at the time were talking about differnt pm's they had read, and how they would mess with some of the users...

There was a time in the summer 2005 after I was no longer an administrator that the administration panel was open to a lot of people.

It lasted about an hour.

I was able to read a LOT of things about what certain people were saying about me in all sorts of areas.

IMO, It basically showed the Immaturity,Mentality of some people.

I made a list and kept a record of the comments.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts