Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pleasure to join you fellas

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Howdy there fellas...been a member of the this site for a while, but never posted anything. With recent happenings on the "other" site and some invitations from folks here, I'm hopping aboard. I know quite a few of here, but if I don't know you or you don't know me, my name is Ben and I'm 22. I played ball at the University of Tennessee, and am an avid Ford Truck fan. I've owned upwards of 25 dentsides and several other Fords (I flipped vehicles for profit in high school). I do, or at least have the capability of doing all my own work except paint. So with all that said, here's the three rigs that are in my daily rotation:

DSC01003.jpg

This is my 1977 F250 4x4 after a frame of restore. She has a nice 400, C6, 205, 60's F/R, 37x13 Boggers (no lift), 4.88's and I'm considering doing a Barnett 496 stroker in her. Red mainly sees parades, shows and sunny days.

DSC01236.jpg

This is her prepping to tow the Team Cheerwine Bass boat in the NC state parade.

DSC00347.jpg

This is my 1996 F350 CC 4x4. My dad custom ordered her and I bought Thunder from him when I was 18. She has a 460 and will have a 557 stroker in by Easter. She rides on 37x12.5 SSR's (no lift) and is the work pig.

DSC01378.jpg

This is my 1979 Bronco. I bought her back in July. She currently has a 351M, but I'm talking with TMI to get a nasty 400 in her. She's sitting on 35x12.5 MT's and is my weekend warrior.

DSC01224.jpg

This was the beginning of my father and myself building a complete harness from scratch.

If you wanna know a little more about me, here's my girlfriend playing with my 8 month old old english mastiff BoBo:

DSC01042.jpg

And last but not least, my other hobby is firearms:

DSC00516.jpg

Part of the collection:
DSC01334.jpg

If you wanna see anymore rigs, or know anything else about me, or wanna see anyother rigs just shoot me a message. I'll normally just hang out in the dentside and offroad forum. I hope I can be as productive a member as other places, and if not...call me out on it. Have a good one fellas.

Last edited:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Welcome! :wavey:

Good lookin vehicles you got, and guns to!

Good to see somebody near me to...I'm from right outside Knoxville! smiliegitrdone

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Lots of nice stuff! :drop: Welcome to the site man.:welcome:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks for the welcome fellas...I believe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Holy crap... :drool: Who votes we ban this guy right now for making all of our trucks look like crap boxes :headbang:

Seriously wicked rides, Ben. All of them YelloThumbUp

Welcome to the forum :wavey: Glad to have you onboard.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Haha...thanks fellas, not my intentions at all...I've seen quite a few good looking rides around these parts. Quick question though coming from a site newbie, I tried to multi-quote the previous two posts, and it only let me single quote...is that a "you need 'x' amount of posts" feature to be activated?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
HOT! good god damn! your trucks and guns are awesome!! welcome man its great to have you here :D
In your sig of the brown bronco do I spy a rear end of a Mustang??

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Haha...thanks fellas, not my intentions at all...I've seen quite a few good looking rides around these parts. Quick question though coming from a site newbie, I tried to multi-quote the previous two posts, and it only let me single quote...is that a "you need 'x' amount of posts" feature to be activated?

don't really know....It never has worked for me either though...[confused]

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
In your sig of the brown bronco do I spy a rear end of a Mustang??

Actually it's my buddy's GT500...he's a good friend, he lets me drive it from time to time. And thanks for the warm welcome.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Multi-quote works great for me. To the immediate right of the quote button there is a small button with a quotation marks symbol and little + at the bottom-- if you click that button it should turn orange, then you move onto other posts and continue to click them and they will each turn orange. On the LAST post that you want to quote, instead of clicking the multi-quote button, just click the Quote button and when the window changes you'll have quotes for all of those posts.

Works great on my system-- Windows XP + Firefox 3 (most current version).

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
What is that you got there Ben 500 and a 357Mag? and is thata single shot 10G I love 10g's..

Last edited:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Somebody forgot to close the door again - look what came in
wtf.gif

How ya doin', Ben? Good to see you.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Multi-quote works great for me. To the immediate right of the quote button there is a small button with a quotation marks symbol and little + at the bottom-- if you click that button it should turn orange, then you move onto other posts and continue to click them and they will each turn orange. On the LAST post that you want to quote, instead of clicking the multi-quote button, just click the Quote button and when the window changes you'll have quotes for all of those posts.

Works great on my system-- Windows XP + Firefox 3 (most current version).

There we go...I got it...for some reason the multi-quote button wasn't turning orange earlier.

What is that you got there Ben a 500 and a 357Mag? and a single shot 10G I love 10g's..

Pretty good eye there TXNomad. There is a 500, a 44 (model 629, custom Cherry Burl grips with ivory inlays, Leupold 4x EER scope) and an old Sanderson 10 ga my uncle bought new in 1957.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Somebody forgot to close the door again - look what came in
wtf.gif

How ya doin', Ben? Good to see you.

Haha...you gonna kick me out now Steve. Don't tell these guys any horror stories...I want them to like me...haha.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts