- Ownership Status
- I own it
Stock 390 rebuilt heads w/hardened seats, rv cam, Hooker headers, customexhaust, Edelbrock manifold and carb, coupled to a New Process 435 tranny and divorced transfer case with custom made shifter mount( since I swapped the c-6 for the manual tranny the mounting location for the shifter went away with the c-6 I had to make a mount).
It has the behind the seat fuel tank from the 250, an after market poly tank under the bed in front of the wheel well driver side and another, same place on pass. side.
- Chassis & Suspension
- Chassis is from 1976 factory hiboy 3/4 ton 4wd. New front leaf springs OEM and Monroe heavy duty shocks.
- Wheels & Tires
- 16in chrome mag wheels and will have MasterCraft 35in mud and snow 10ply tires.
- Body & Paint
- Custom dark gray metal flake paint with 5 coats of clear.
- Interior & Electronics
- Interior has the Ranger package, is painted Castile red (original color) with original door panels,new LMC vinyl one piece flooring, reupholstered original bench seat, all lighting upgraded to LED.
- I am the 2nd owner of the 76 F-150 and bought the 76 F-250 4wd about 15 yrs ago to haul my camper. Decided to combine the best of both rigs into one good wood hauler. It has a Warn upright 8000lb winch and a removeable 12ft boom on the front for pulling logs and lifting stuck cars out of ditches.