Still making sporadic progress on the Allis Chalmers. Drained the muck out of the gear boxes and refilled, greased everything, found a couple failed fittings covered in silver roofing tar. Drained 6 gallons of water out of one of the drive chain cases, repaired wiring, found the hub nuts were finger tight, removed 2 broken lights, installed 6 more, removed 12 feet of wire from inside the cab while installing new lights.
But on the bright side, the jack we saved from the scrap bin works great! Funny what a little oil will do.
2 Mack’s , 2 6.ohs
White Mack had a bunch of brake work on it ( again)
The blue one needs service , air leaks fixed . Door doesn’t open on the drivers side . I noticed a wheel seal leaking .
The white 6oh is getting a delete and oil cooler . The blue 6oh has something wrong with it that has yet to be determined...
Yeah , it’s not actually mine but I’d like to have it lit up at night . The 2 superdutys are under a light . I put the Mack in the shop . People ( thieves and crackheads will steal / break into stuff ) .