Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

swapping C-6 transmisson with a BG T-19 transmisson

I have a 1985 Ford F-250 4x4 with a C-6 automatic transmission and BG 1354 transfer case in it now, and I am replacing it with a BG T-19 4- speed manual transmission and a BG 1345 transfer case, however I lack the wiring diagrams that show me where the electrical wires from the original automatic transmission are going to be used in the new application of the manual transmission. I am sure that some of the wires are going to be reused in order to get everything to work properly but i'm not sure which ones they are, and where the new location is going to be. I have searched all over the internet and still can not find anything helpful for my particular situation. Any help that you could provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Jeremy Olsen
Any questions send email too [email protected]

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Jeremy welcome to the site man.....I'll keep this thread at the top because there are people on here SURE to have the wiring diagrams associated with both of these transmissions.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts