Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

spare time on my hands

the other night i was just browsing the site and was amazed at all the different rooms i was in "the lounge" and the motivational posters and the top 10 t shirts had both my wife and i laughing so hard our guts hurt you guys did an awsome job on this site and some of it just cracks me up way to go regurds joe

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Great post. Glad to see that the newer users really appreciate the site. Seems that people that are unhappy with the site never hesitate to complain, but the ones who are HAPPY with it seldom actually TALK about it, lol. Thanks for that post Joe YelloThumbUp

hey skandocious you got room some where [1] in your house [2] in your yard [3] in your garage? for a couple of cannucks stuck in -40 cold and 3 ft of snow? would only stay untill may or so lol just kidding some times noooo all the time i think i was born in the wrong place you guys are soooo lucky to be in that climate all year long other than working theres realy nothing to do in this hell hole we have 2500 people in fox creek alberta for years and years never changes girl gets knocked up guy leaves town lol

Hey stop your whining...cold weather makes you tough.:)

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Is anybody really brave enough to do that? Some of your hippines might rub off on them! :D smilietease

No way in the name of John Waynes Keister would you catch me in Cali...:wavey:

no it just makes me want to be in a place warm and dry in the 50 years i have being in alberta i aint gonna get any tougher just get tired of the same old weather patterns 1ft snow when its warm the it gets -30 dont see no drag races or car shows here in the winter

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
no it just makes me want to be in a place warm and dry in the 50 years i have being in alberta i aint gonna get any tougher just get tired of the same old weather patterns 1ft snow when its warm the it gets -30 dont see no drag races or car shows here in the winter

Move ta Texas or Tonny Land! eer I mean Florida its all ways nice :wavey:

you bet texas thats right never any offence taken it was -38 c here last night that is almost -40 degrees f but we get wind up here too
problem with that nothing wants to work in that cold air brakes freeze up hydrolics wont work nothing starts if it isnt plugged in i drive tank truck hauling crude oil and water have to have a steamer truck follow me around to thaw frozen pipes/valves havnt shut my kw off for 2 weeks now and i still say i should have being born in a warmer climate!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts