Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Plow Setup and Dual Batteries and Lift

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
READY FOR THE SNOWWWW
Image12082010070759.jpg

Image11212010234151.jpg

2" Lift front and rear
Image10292010175956.jpg

Image10282010071249.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I like to plow snow, but it does get annoying after a while, the money is nice.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
The money is good but it does get tedious after like 24hrs straight lol

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
No pics since the redo of the bronk. These are pics of it from last winter when it was a pos lol
STUCK HAHAHA
IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

Thats about it for pics of it with snow plowed, as I usually dont have time to take pics.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I used to looooooove plowing with my dad, he was subcontracted out by the city when we lived in Wisconsin. His plow vehicle of choice was always a Bronco too, said they were more nimble and maneuverable...and that outweighed the weight advantages of a fullsize truck.

Like the others, I can't believe you're actually gonna plow with that rig after making it so nice.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Like the others, I can't believe you're actually gonna plow with that rig after making it so nice.

I thought the same thing. Built Ford tough, huh? smilieFordlogo

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I wish it had the power and gearing my F350 has, its a bit weak when it comes to making the piles, tho 4L is 4L hahaha, well its plow with the bronk, or plow with this
IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What about plowing with your thrashed camo Bronk?????

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Nice setup. Shame it is on such a sweet bronco.

Yeah, if that's the only 2 vehicles you have, then definitely use the Bronco, but damn....I'd just buy a POS truck to plow with and keep these two vehicles kept clean.

I have a POS plow truck that I maintain just for plowing.....and I don't plow for money, but I have properties that I own and rent that I need to maintain. :headbang:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
The bronk was my plow pos. And i made mad money last year and decided to fix it up. But I cant drive a POS its gotta be a certain way. And the cammo bronk trans aint up to plowing, or driving to any of the properties. Im in the truck for pritty much the whole day and I need something that will hold up and that im comfy in. After that day with the red truck, I decided the bronk was gettin the plow setup.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts