Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Pix of my truck

Ain't she purty??:D

Been sitting in a barn for like 15yrz. I traded a dead '92 Buick for it, the idea is to slap it back together n start drivin' around n see what happens

trukdoc.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wow that's a really neat project! Just think of how proud you'll be when it's all finished.

Thanks for sharing :wavey:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I love the 70's model trucks. I want one for a project some day. I did the custom fuel cell I see in a couple of pictures. ;)

Been there myself a few times.

Thats a lot of work you got going on. One question, whats up with the hack saw? I presume you are/were cutting the brake caliper keyway bracket? Why not just drill out the rusty, broken off bolt and beat that keyway out?

Yah I dont know what the deal is with the gas tank yet, haven't got arount to checkin it out.

As far as the caliper key, it would'nt move! It was deforming from beating on it but didnt budge so I cut a slot above it so I could hammer it up and break it free from the bracket. Then it pounded out with relative ease. The broken bolt was sheared flush so it wasnt in the way

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I think its pretty damn ingenious YelloThumbUp , good to see you bringing new life to the old truck, keep up the good work

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Been leaning towards a 79 down ride myself . Just a suuny day /haul the wood driver .

Ford Truck Articles