Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my new 1967 f-250 kinda build thread

i just got it a few days ago it is a long bed it has the 352 and auto trans it is rust free which i guess isn't surprising cinc im in vegas but it runs perfict all i really need to do to drive her is replace the rear main seal and im golden and the best part is i only payed $550 for her i plan on lowering her about 3-4'' painting her flat black painting the rims red and throwing on some big white walls and just cruising but i will try to update the thread regularly
1053087_396219113816561_2120166713_o_zps4dec2a76.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
The body looks pretty darn solid!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
the body is verry solid ther is zero rust and the only things are a scrape on the driver side of the bed and one on the passenger door

A nice paint job will make a HUGE difference right off the bat!!!

oldandbroke

Texas Chapter member
Speaking of paint. I have in mind I want to paint "Whitey" Black with a chameleon/pearl on top that has a iodized black/blue reflective quality to it.
The end result being the truck would look black or really dark blue/black depending on angle.
Anyone got any ideas or recommendations on how to accomplish this look???

That "rear mainseal" leak may also be the intake.... SUPER common issue. My '67 would absolutely dump oil. I though it was RMS, but was intake. whole upper back of motor was oil soaked.

Really nice bones there. Would be a cinch to fix up pretty nicely too.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts