Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My 67s in the classifieds, its free :(

Pretty much parts only. Although the frame(I think) is straight and is solid as a rock. The motor and tranny are out, 9" is loose, I will pull it unless whoever get the truck wants it, I also pulled the seat, but other than that, the heater box just got rebuilt(new blower\heater core\painted) All the 67 only controls work great, all the knobs are there. 67 only door hardware is all there and in good shape I believe. Rear window with stainless trim is good(needs gasket). Gauge cluster is good and everything in it works. random pieces of bump trim are good, the lower trim is mostly good, the tailgate trim is fine, as well as taillight surrounds, and new lenses. the wiring harness is all good and relatively un-hacked(definitly for a 42 yo truck) Steering column, actually the tailgate is still straight and definitly useable.

Its in Good Hope, GA. Somebody please come get this thing so *I* don't have to send it to the junk yard....

I guess I should mention, if ya want the 9" it does have a limited slip(worn out, but rebuildable) in it and I'd maybe want 200$ for it as its got new bearings and seals in it about 2k miles ago.

Gabe

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
This is depressing.

Ryan

Your tellin me, I've been workin on pullin a few little things, as well as the motor\tranny and its tough. Especially when I pulled the shifter.... That was many a fun stoplight :D

Ford Truck Articles