Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Multi state GTG...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA ok maybe just me and a couple of you all. Any way I will be coming down that way to do a little deer and hog huntin' this spring in April. Probably like the 16th through the 21st. Just wanted to give you all a heads up, I will be hunting at the Dos Plumas Hunting Ranch in Trent, TX.

Thought maybe we could have a GTG and get some food!
hooters.gif
eat.gif
party_CHEERS.gif
bbq2.gif

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
It's between here and Abilene and I've been trying to get down there for a couple months now but my weekends never lined up with my friends. Supposed to be camping in Cisco next month *real smart huh* since I missed it last month. Maybe I can get my friend's tail in gear and get it arranged where I'll be in the area then too.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Let me find out whats going on w/ MEPS first. IF I'm still here we might be able to set something up.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
who is trent?
Im down for a lubbock g2g

HAHA ok maybe just me and a couple of you all. Any way I will be coming down that way to do a little deer and hog huntin' this spring in April. Probably like the 16th through the 21st. Just wanted to give you all a heads up, I will be hunting at the Dos Plumas Hunting Ranch in Trent, TX

And yes i'm up for a Lub G2G :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts