Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm Sad...Gotta Sell

gpz1100

Texas Chapter member
bought my '90 bronco in '96. it's been a joy to play with. it's fixed up just the way we wanted. problem is after 3 knee surgeries last year the wife can't get in without help. i thought about lowering in back to stock but then i'd have to change out the 4:56 gears. damn i'm gonna miss this truck. not trying to make a deal here, just needed to vent. :(

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That stinks man. Post some pics of it up.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Sorry to hear that . Make a step stool for her. Not being funny (I had a small ladder in one truck ) . I have back and knee problems and can relate.

You put allot of time in it and with prices . Get little out of it . At least you can drive what you love.

Last edited:
They have steps that pop down when you open the door. Would something like that be an option for her?

I do not know the extent of her problem nor how high the bronco is.

You can always try to find a stock one to buy down the road that she can get into easier if you are really stuck on the Broncos.

gpz1100

Texas Chapter member
i picked up a nice light aluminum step ladder with a hoop so you can reach down and pull it in after you. she tried it several times and it works but she is embarassed to be seen using it. i can understand. thanks for the support fella's. i'll post up some pics later.

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
i picked up a nice light aluminum step ladder with a hoop so you can reach down and pull it in after you. she tried it several times and it works but she is embarassed to be seen using it. i can understand. thanks for the support fella's. i'll post up some pics later.

My roommate had an '00 Silverado reg cab that was lifted quite a bit. They make these small electric powered steps that pop down when the door opens...you can't see them when they're retracted and they drop a good foot down to help you up.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts