Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I come from the forsaken lands

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
While we're posting pictures I should probably post some pictures of my truck, dontcha think? Sorry dial-up guys out there, this page might bog you down a bit, here we go!

2.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00738-small.jpg

DSC00740-small.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

^^^^ friggin show off.. (excellent trucks.)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Haha, if you got it, flaunt it, right?

Thanks for the compliment buddy. Did you see the boat pictures on the prior page? They got pushed back by my truck pics ;)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
No rust out in these parts! Go ahead and be jealous ;)

And oh yeah, since it's a California truck, my 351 is mass air flow from the factory instead of the typical speed density setup... Yup, be jealous again ;)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Love the truck... Friggin California trucks don't have rust.

Ryan

I been to MO, and your trucks don't rust, either.

Come to Maine sometime, and I'll show you what salt will do to a truck.:(

Can't wash it off, either, if it never gets above freezing (about a month straight last winter...).:guns:

or NY... as bad as Maine except we never get lobster season.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
My '93 spent one friggin' winter in Iowa and had rust on the rockers. Out here, rust-free 20 and 30 yr old trucks aren't unommon- even in Seattle, which sits in the water.

well heres another change over from else ware. sorry it took my so long to find out about yall here.

the v10 f250 is gone but not what i learned and still am willing to share with others.

currents rides are both mustangs a 05 v6 with a supersixmotorsports long block and a stage 3 procharger kit . rwhp out of the little now 4.3 litter 6 banger is 440. she runs 13.06 at 106.8 mph 1/4 miles. the dayly driver my 07 v6 stang is very mildly warmed over and holds the ground with 222.7 .

many welcomes capt.. good to see ya.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts