Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hi-jak mount???

I have a friend that said he thought it was a ford part but someone made a high-jack mount that went in between the bed post holes inside the bed ??? anyone know of such a critter??

greetings, is this what you are refering to: http://www.google.com/search?source....0i22i30l5.0.0.0.1146...........0.uRxx2FV1lRE

didn't really see what you are looking for with a cursory inspection, though if I may ask, what is your experience with Hi-Lift jacks? Seems all the Jeepers have one as an added status accessorsy, not sure how many actually need or even know how to use one. I was looking to get one to keep in my F350, but after a little research realized it's not really the right tool for a "modern" full sized rig, which isn't to say they aren't handy, but just not right for jacking up as heavy a vehicle as I have, food for thought.

Thanks I think I found the one I am looking for.. I spend about 90% of the time in this truck in the woods and it is just a handy tool to have. the truck is a 1968 so it is not Modern at all.. and changing a tire is just one of the reasons wood cutting it also comes in handy

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts