Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Help with restoration

Anyone out there who can help me with a 1995 F250, 7.3 Turbo diesel powerstroke with dashboard, steering column and body work?
Willing to pay for services, Estero, Fl.

Hanson

Top Poster Of Month
A few other questions my name is Tom. I’m just finishing up my bronco. I wish I had a diesel. Does it run your question about the dashboard? Is it hanging down? They make a bracket out of metal not plastic. I did that to mine steering column little bit more information, I live in Cape Coral get back to me and let me know what’s going on with those questions and any others

The truck runs fine. Dashboard is cracked in a couple of places and the steering wheel is wobbly, probably needs bushings. Main issue is dents on the right side behind the door and the bed, went to Macco and they estimated bodywork and paint for 10K, way too expensive.
Thanks, Bob

Hanson

Top Poster Of Month
The truck runs fine. Dashboard is cracked in a couple of places and the steering wheel is wobbly, probably needs bushings. Main issue is dents on the right side behind the door and the bed, went to Macco and they estimated bodywork and paint for 10K, way too expensive.
Thanks, Bob
Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I’ve been busy working anyway. I’m working on my own vehicles. Have you thought of going to a place? That does painless dent removal if you’re not going to repaint the vehicle, I’ll give them a shout really a great group of men there’s one in Fort Myers. I think it’s on Fowler.dentech2396729013

Last edited:
Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I’ve been busy working anyway. I’m working on my own vehicles. Have you thought of going to a place? That does painless dent removal if you’re not going to repaint the vehicle, I’ll give them a shout really a great group of men there’s one in Fort Myers. I think it’s on Fowler.dentech2396729013
Thank you, I’ll give them a call.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts