Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wanted to say a BIG hello to all the ford guys out there. I purchased my first ford Ranger a couple months ago. 2004 Ranger XLT off road. Had 89,000 mile on it and I thought it had a few good years left on it. The previous owner didn't give her a lot of care. I've had to replace all 4 shocks, new tires, brakes ,calipers ,drums , discs on front, plugs, wires, and fresh tunes in the cab. It's a stepside and really love the look of her. One thing I am looking for is a topper for the rear as I have 2 100lb dogs that will not fit into the cab with the wife and I, so anyone that has a lead on one please let me know. Once again a big hello to all! 'peace'

greetings, sounds like a good truck. Fairly low mileage, and everything you replaced is stuff I've had to do to my '04, it's got about 107,000. I'm a topper guy myself so I'll keep my eyes peeled. What's your 10-20?

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Welcome aboard, the more the merrier at the old FTF,
I don't know much about the little Ranger myself, but they seem to be a good little truck, for you see a lot of them on the road, I'm more the sixth generation F-Series myself, for I have a 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat, that's back when the Ranger was a trim package on the F-Series.

racsan

4xford
stepside caps are a little harder to come by than the caps for stylesides...watch craigslist or maybe check out a junkyard..sure you could order a new one but you should still be able to find a used one somewhere, its not too difficult to paint one to match your truck. welcome! :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts