Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got boost? How about Smoke?

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Last edited:

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I fail to be impressed...its a fine bit of engineering thats for sure, but a completely useless vehicle. Does it haul/tow? NO. Does it race? NO. Does it in any way shape or form do usefull work? NO. but it can do burnouts...cause thats TOTALLY worth spending a million dollars in parts and engineering and tuneing...to do burnouts...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I fail to be impressed...its a fine bit of engineering thats for sure, but a completely useless vehicle. Does it haul/tow? NO. Does it race? NO. Does it in any way shape or form do usefull work? NO. but it can do burnouts...cause thats TOTALLY worth spending a million dollars in parts and engineering and tuneing...to do burnouts...
If you've got the money... Hey why not ;)

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID

Why do the Big 3 spend millions on concept vehicles?

Ford Truck Articles